Quiet Digestion by Health Concerns
- Treats gastric distress including abdominal pain, sudden and violent cramping, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, regurgitation, gastric hyperactivity, abdominal distension, poor appetite and intestinal gas
- Treats gastroenteritis, bacterial or viral
- Treats motion sickness, hangover and the effects of jet lag
- Useful for difficulty absorbing food
Chinese Therapeutic Effects
Poria sclerotium (fu ling), Coix seed (yi yi ren), Barley Shen Qu (shen qu), Magnolia bark (hou po), Angelica root (bai zhi), Pueraria root (ge gen), Red Atractylodes rhizome (cang zhu), Vladimiria Souliei root (mu xiang), Pogostemon herb (huo xiang), Oryza sprout (gu ya), Trichosanthes root (tian hua fen), Chrysanthemum flower (ju hua), Halloysite mineral (chi shi zhi), Red Citrus peel (ju hong)
Internal: 2 tablets between meals; or 1 to 2 tablets before and/or after meals to help food absorb. In acute conditions take every two hours.
90 tablets, 750mg, 15 day supply
270 tablets, 750mg, 45 day supply
Quiet Digestion is based on a successful patent formula (Pill Curing) and Bo He Wan, for gastrointestinal distress, including indigestion and stomach flu. Angelica (bai zhi) and chrysanthemum (ju hua) expel wind, stop headaches, and relieve body aches. Pueraria (ge gen), and trichosanthes root (tian hua fen), coix (yi yi ren), and poria (fu ling) supplement the spleen and eliminate dampness. Vladimiria souliei (mu xiang), magnolia (hou po), red citrus (ju hong), and pogostemon (huo xiang) regulate stomach qi, relieves nausea and vomiting, and dry dampness. Shen qu and oryza (gu ya) strengthen the spleen, regulate digestion, and disperse food mass.
Halloysite (chi shi zhi) warms the central burner and stops diarrhea. Quiet Digestion comes in a convenient pill form, providing a larger number of dosages in each bottle than are available in similar versions manufactured in China.
- Quiet Digestion was developed to produce quicker results than formulas manufactured in
China. It is also free of allergens and additives
- Excellent formula for indigestion and many other gastrointestinal problems. It is rich in enzymatic
- Quiet Digestion should be included in home medicine cabinets and first-aid kits for travel
- Safe for children
- May be useful for food allergies
- If constipation results, reduce dosage
- Use Phellostatin for a complete colon cleansing program
- Use Stomach Tabs for chronic digestive disturbances with cold signs
- Use Chzyme in place of Quiet Digestion for Western digestive enzymes
- Enteromend for gluten intolerance