Subcategories & Applications
- Anti-Aging Formula / Specialty Formula / Women’s Health Formula
- Tonifies the Kidneys and moves blood to the lower jiao
- Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae)
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba)
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
- Wang Bu Liu Xing (Semen Vaccariae)
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae)
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient’s individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.
Related Article: Menopause: Western and Traditional Chinese Medicine Perspectives