(Corydalin CR) – Headache is pain in any part of the head, including the scalp, face and interior of the head. Causes of headache vary, including hypertension, stress, anxiety, injuries, infection, glaucoma, hematoma, and tumor. Proper diagnosis requires careful review of medical history and physical exam. Optimal treatment combines elimination of cause and relief of pain.
- Invigorates qi and blood circulation in the head, tonifies blood
- Bai Shao(Radix Paeoniae Alba)
- Bai Zhi(Radix Angelicae Dahuricae)
- Chuan Xiong(Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
- Dang Gui(Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Ge Gen(Radix Puerariae Lobatae)
- Ju Hua(Flos Chrysanthemi)
- Long Gu(Os Draconis)
- Man Jing Zi(Fructus Viticis)
- Sang Ji Sheng(Herba Taxilli)
- Shu Di Huang(Radix Rehmanniae Praeparata)
- Tian Ma(Rhizoma Gastrodiae)
- Yan Hu Suo(Rhizoma Corydalis)
- Yu Jin(Radix Curcumae)
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient’s individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.