- Dries dampness and dissolves phlegm
- Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae)
- Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae)
- Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae)
- Dan Nan Xing (Arisaema cum Bile)
- Dong Gua Zi (Semen Benincasae)
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae)
- Jie Geng (Radix Platycodonis)
- Ku Xing Ren (Semen Armeniacae Amarum)
- Ting Li Zi (Semen Descurainiae)
- Yi Yi Ren (Semen Coicis)
- Zhi Shi (Fructus Aurantii Immaturus)
- Zhu Ru (Caulis Bambusae in Taenia)
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient’s individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.