- Clears Lung heat, descends Lung qi
- Bai Wei (Radix et Rhizoma Cynanchi Atrati)
- Ce Bai Ye (Cacumen Platycladi)
- He Zi (Fructus Chebulae)
- Ma Chi Xian (Herba Portulacae)
- Tian Hua Fen (Radix Trichosanthis)
- Wu Bei Zi (Galla Chinensis)
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient’s individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.